Thread: Courtroom Two
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 08:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
He just really, really needed to get out of here, before he said anything. The conversation from his boss' office was still very fresh in the back of his mind, and William knew that if he stayed here any longer, even just to explain why he had to leave to Alysson, he would regret it. He would say the wrong thing. He would make his department look bad. He would lose any chance he had for a better job.

So instead, just just gave her a troubled look and started to lead the way out. "I'll tell you outside." Outside in the courtrooms, or outside the Ministry altogether. He just had to remain professional at work now, see? Because sometimes he felt too passionate about things and people and he couldn't get in trouble anymore. He just couldn't.
Okay, something was seriously wrong here and it bugged Alysson that she didn't know what it was. What had she missed? Everything had been fine. Though the look on William's face concerned her so she didn't ask anymore questions. For now that is.

So instead after giving him one last curious look, Alysson started leaving the underground coffee club, softly tugging William along by his hand. She knew this part of the Ministry quite well. Hoping that she hadn't missed a memo or something, she immediately walked towards one of the courtrooms. One that should be empty today.

And it was too. Thank Merlin for that.

Once she'd closed the door behind them, she turned around to face William again. "What just happened?" Was he alright? She for one was VERY confused and in need of some sort of explanation as to why they'd just had to flee. So?

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}