View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 01:25 AM   #53 (permalink)
SarcasticStrawberry

DMAC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisey Wilde
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBA?
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Dahlia Blaze
Accidents & Catastrophes
x5
❅ Purple Lightsaber ❅| | Captain Sarcastic |

SPOILER!!: Victoria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Victoria nodded towards Mariel, hmm she hadn’t noticed coming in, but maybe people weren’t being made aware of it. Where was Langen? Maybe she could make an announcement at some point. “We can figure out how to make people more aware. That shouldn’t be too hard.” Giving Mariel a confident smile. They had been friends before she became her boss, but she still worried that she was doing a good job at this position. She didn’t want to disappoint no matter how she looked at it. Thought the event was going well which was good. She knew she was more of the background for it. It was Mariel who would shine or fall if it went bad or good being the department head. So Vic would make sure she shined like she deserved.

Turning her attention back towards Cameron she took some of the items and started heading towards the register. “Alright Cam, it will be my pleasure to help. It’s certainly what I’m here for today.” she set the items down so they could be checked out. Her smile didn’t last long though when he mentioned not getting things to her. “I know that school just frustrates me more and more each term. I thought last term was bad, but no communication. I feel like the Prophet is right. No one gets held responsible and we are never informed.” She had been really voicing her opinion about it lately and was fully thinking of contacting the Minister.

“That’s very sweet, but you are super busy with all your fans, I’ll get the things signed sooner or later. I will be back in the autograph tents checking up on things again after here.” She was on her second set of rounds to make sure it was all going smoothly. “Oh I bet she did, Bart was livid and he would have certainly complained to her of all people.” They were close and Vic was positive they were in one of those adorable first type of relationships, but she wouldn’t go out and say that if they really weren’t.

Cam went ahead over toward the counter and sat the things he had in his hands down. He nodded. "Thanks and by the way you and your department did a wonderful job with this event." He gave her an encouraging smile. Before they started talking about the going ons at Hogwarts. It seems both of their happy moods has gone out the door with this topic."Yeah, I know. This is the first time shes gone off to school. I like to make sure she's okay or needs anything. And now she's got this boyfriend, don't know what his name is." Cinna could at least gave him the name,right? Anyway not knowing what was going on was the worse. "We should have been notified about it sooner. and not from the paper." That was just opinion on it.

"I really don't mind. Maybe when you come by I can sign something then." Cam loved doing things for the fans. He could remember being a kid and wanting every players autograph. Heck there were some here he'd like to have. He still had all of them from his childhood. He would have been mad as a hornet if he couldn't come to something like this. "Probably they are pretty close friends." He nodded. He couldn't tell who she hung out with more over the summer Bart or the girls. But it did sound like something they would have talked about.

You are Bread!