View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 11:21 PM   #52 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
Her brows piqued slightly, her gaze still on the merchandise for a moment before turning to address Branxton. Her favourites too... what was the world coming to? "Funny that, I'm a Magpies fan myself, but Zeke..." how she hadn't given up on him already was beyond her, "well, he took a liking to them, so this is me being supportive of his choice." Accepting his differences even if she wasn't celebrating it. It was hard to bond with a kid when you were opposites where most things were concerned.

Tame, no trouble, it was exactly what she liked to hear. "Excellent, let's keep it that way," she acknowledged, giving one of the mascots a look over Branxton's shoulder. They were perhaps too exuberant at times, it ought to be a crime, alas it wasn't. "How's the perimeter?" she asked, curious for the blondes perspective.
"My brother and I grew up Puddlemere fans. Local team and all," Vivi was watching the crowd, although her words were for Emily. Just taking it all in, yup. Watching for sticky fingers or guilty faces. "But my roommate is a Harpy, and my boyfriend is an Arrow, so I'm having to choose my loyalties carefully. It's only a conflict when they occasionally play each other, honestly." And then she cheered for Selina, because Max didn't mind.

Did that make her sound wishywashy? Was she supposed to stay a Puddlemere fan for arbitrary reasons when she had a good reason to cheer for someone else? Best not over think it. "Perimeter could be sloppy on a regular game day, but they've limited entrance to a few manageable spots and people are contained. It's pretty easy to monitor people as they come and go."

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest