View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 01:41 AM   #47 (permalink)
Star-Lord

DMGS & DMT
Mooncalf

x2
★ wannabe historian ★ Baekry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barny the Fruitbat View Post
Now who was next, not the crying baby, no he'd stay away from it. Seeing a man and a very hyper child come in. Children were perfect for mascots. Well at least happy ones. Moving towards the boy (Nathan) he waved and started dancing around. Handing one of the prize bags to his father? Beat that Sting and Lucky, he was interacting with the fans and giving them amazing batty bobble heads.

In your face!
About to grab something from one of the shelves, Nathan saw someone, or something approaching him.

OH. MASCOT!

When the mascot began dancing, Nathan followed his moves and danced along. Yes, he liked this one very much. The only mascot that had interacted with him so far. The bat's team might not have been the boy's favorite but he liked the mascot. Plenty. The bat even gave his dad a prize. Those were fun too! Maybe Nate's dad can let him see what was inside later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
After ESCAPING leaving Saffron and his mother behind somewhere, Corbin wandered over to the souvenirs section, to have a look at the Sting bobble heads. If he got one, he was totally getting Kaia to get the rest of the team to sign it. He had his black and yellow scarf tied around his waist now, having gotten too warm around the collar. Maybe he shouldn't have brought a hoodie.

"UNCLE TY!" Uncle BIG Tyler, to be more specific. Corb grinned at the sound of the familiar voice, and weaved between the legs of the people surrounding him to get closer to the familiar people. "NATE!" Could they hear him? Could they see him yet? He only reached most peoples hips and right now, amongst the crowd he was noticing that a lot. "Hi hi hiiii."

Cue Stemp hair fix.

"Dad said you might come." Grinning at the boy who was basically his cousin even if they weren't blood related, the dark haired seven year old wondered why they hadn't seem them as much lately. Not that it mattered, now. "No. I'm his best mate."

It was said matter of factly, but Corbin was smirking. There was no way Nathan was getting grounded. NAH.
Of course Nathan wasn't listening to him. Maybe Ty was just too soft on his kids. But Ty's train of thought was interrupted when a mascot handed him a prize. Oh. Right, he had forgotten to sign up when entering. He was too busy focusing on not losing his son in the crowd of people. Though with his blonde hair, it was pretty much hard to do. But now a little voice made him turn his head. Grinning, Ty looked down at the not so small Corbin. "Well, maybe a certain someone won't run off next time," Maybe that'll finally teach Nate a lesson.

Grinning, Nathan turned around and tackled his best mate to the ground. YES. NOW LET THE FUN BEGIN. "Duh! Of course I would be here! I wouldn't miss it for anything. Even if dad is being grouchy," But that was only because his dad worked loads and didn't take much breaks. Which is why they barely saw him at home.. Anyway. Getting off Corb, Nate pulled him back up on his feet and looked at his scarf. "Ooooh, good choice," The blonde grinned.

"Is your dad with your mum somewhere? Did you actually manage to escape?" Nudge nudge.

Trust me, you don't want it with the female Scarface;