View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 01:08 AM   #13 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Default Mention of Ronnie :3
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
It was nice of his mum. Of course, there was no need to mention the fact that she had sent numerous letters asking him how he was doing and settling in and how happy she was that he had come back to the UK. "She worries too much. Only boy in the family and all." And the youngest one in the family, too. There was always the constant worrying that Bryce hated.

"I'll pass the message onto her," he said, smiling warmly, and even moreso when it turned out that Jasmine did like the cookies, "Merlin, I wish! Imagine growing up near a bakery your mum owns." Sounded great, didn't it? "No, she's a pianist. She used to play in theatres." Used to. Key words, those were.

"And what about you? How are you settling in?" he asked, leaning over and grabbing a chocolate chip cookie for himself, "Any trouble in the Department?"
Ah so he was the only boy in the family. That was pretty cool to know. Maybe that is how he became so assertive and got the job as the head of the department. He wanted to prove himself to his sisters right? Well that is what Jazz thought. "Ahhh well you see I am the only child in my family. But my mom doesn't approve of my magical studies. She wants nothing to do with me." she shrugged. It was not a touchy subject to her. She told the truth like it was. She smiled back when he said he would pass the message on. She was imaging it and it seemed all too good. "I think personally I would become very fat. I would just keep eating. I mean maybe you might have more self control than I would.." she grinned joking slightly with the boss. Ah she was a pianist that was pretty cool. Very fancy. "Are you from a rich family?" she asked curiously.

Oh now her life? Hmm well she already told him about her mother. "Erm I am..." she trailed off when she noticed Ronnie knocking on the door. She smiled when she saw her friend coming in the room. It is a party in here now! "Hello Ronnie!" she greeted her fellow employee. "Fancy meeting you here of all places.." she joked a little bit. "But onto your question Bryce...if I am allowed to call you that. I am settling in just fine. It is still all new to me. I am like seeing all the new people like Alex and Ronnie.." she smiled.