View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 12:47 AM   #15 (permalink)
Magical Soul
Ministry

DERP & DoM
Kappa

Mysteries
x6
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Text Cut: 'CLAWS REUNION? I THINK SO! :'D
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaRoHeGiNeLu View Post
HA! In your face, Maximus James, Mr. Professional-Appleby-Arrows-One-Of-The-Best-Keepers-In-The-League! HA! Ellie threw her head back and laughed as he went to catch the falling Quaffle. "There's no luck in Quidditch!" she shouted back at him.

She squeezed a few little broom tricks in while she waited on the Quaffle and as she did so, noticed the two joining them. She would've been disappointed that her and Max had to share the field, or that their turn at fun was over, if it wasn't for who was joining them.

Ravenclaws.

Ravenclaw friends. "Now it's an even match-up." Three Chasers against one Keeper. As it should be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by feeheeheeny View Post
Text Cut: FRIENDS

There was no luck in Quidditch, Ellie, Max knew that, and he grinned a cheeky grin back at her in reply. She hadn't suspected a THING. HEH. He was so smug.

Just as he retrieved the fallen quaffle and arced back around to toss it to Ellie once more, someone joined them. A VERY FAMILIAR, HAPPY SOMEONE. "Niaaaaa," he greeted his Ballycastle Bats rival, flying over to give her a hug. His first Hogwarts friend and his BEST Hogwarts friend together - he was beyond elated. After giving her a hug, he answered her question, "'Course. There's always room for you." Different teams or not, Max couldn't not embrace the opportunity to play with his friends. It was just like the good ol' days.

Just as he was about to kick off and take back to the sky, a voice behind him made him spin around fast, his mouth hung open in disbelief. Was that...?

IT WAS.

"LOUISA!" He tossed his broom to the side and raaan to properly his long lost friend and wrap her in the biggest bear hug he could manage. "You're here! How are you?!" SQUEEEEZE. If Louisa really DID want to play... it WOULD be an even match-up, wouldn't it? HE LOOKED FORWARD TO THE CHALLENGE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermygirl View Post
"I'll take that as yes then..." Nia said to Ellie with a grin, and starting to wander over to the stash of brooms at the side of the pitch. Gosh, it'd been WAY too long since she'd played on the same side as Ellie. They should really get to together for more fun games.

...maybe that could be something to do at her wedding reception?!

She didn't get to linger on that thought though, as her Ravenclaw baby!brother came to wrap her in a big hug. She returned it warmly, whilst mentally commenting she couldn't believe how much he'd grown. It was a thing that happened every year since that summer she'd met him in Diagon Alley...despite the fact, well, she didn't think he was still growing...was he? "You're too sweet, Max..." Nia commented, her turquoise eyes shining. This...the Claws getting back together...well, it was awesome.

Really, Mariel and Becca needed to get here pronto.

As for the other person? ...there was a flicker of recognition, though Nia couldn't place the face, or for that matter, the name. No matter, she was sure they'd get acquainted soon enough. "Broom?" she asked, holding one out to Louisa. "I'm Nia." In case that hadn't been obvious from Max's shouting.

Louisa intended to run get a broom as Max was occupied with the young woman-- Nia-- but she was too busy saluting Ellie up in the air. And yes, she was well-aware that she hadn't ridden a broom since that one time in her second year in the WU, but hey, her friends were pros and they'd know what to do with a newbie, wouldn't they? Suuure. "Of course!" She laughed, wrapping her arms around Max's neck and allowing him to lift her off the ground a little bit, "A chance to see girls swooning over you and creepy fans trying to get Ellie to sign their arms? I wouldn't miss it for the world." And so here she was! "Now get ready, for I am the new star of this thing." Quidditch. It was a piece o'cake not!

Turning to the other person with a polite smile, she nodded. "Louisa. Yes, thank you. " The broom that she forgot to get for herself. "Fair warning, I can be a little clumsy playing on a broom." She felt the need to warn the stranger, she didn't want to bash her head open by accident. Nia looked very familiar, though, as well as her name but Louisa had no time to try and summon that memory for she had to ride a broom and play catch with her friends. Oh this was going to end in tragedy.

The former Head Girl mounted her broom and zooooooooooooooooomed off to Ellie up in the air.