View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 12:43 AM   #24 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post

......she'd missed something.....

Clearly. And she was usually a really observant person. That was part of her job description after all. So this was even more frustrating. The fact that something was off about William all of a sudden and she had absolutely no idea what made Alysson frown slightly. Her brain was trying to connect the dots but somehow she hadn't quite arrived at a conclusion just yet.

Not until William suddenly suggested they leave. Her eyes darted around the room once more, briefly lingering on the other two people present. She got off the couch almost automatically, using William's hand to pull herself up.

And closer to him so she was right in front of him and could give him a curious look. "Why are we leaving?"
He just really, really needed to get out of here, before he said anything. The conversation from his boss' office was still very fresh in the back of his mind, and William knew that if he stayed here any longer, even just to explain why he had to leave to Alysson, he would regret it. He would say the wrong thing. He would make his department look bad. He would lose any chance he had for a better job.

So instead, just just gave her a troubled look and started to lead the way out. "I'll tell you outside." Outside in the courtrooms, or outside the Ministry altogether. He just had to remain professional at work now, see? Because sometimes he felt too passionate about things and people and he couldn't get in trouble anymore. He just couldn't.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind