View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 12:41 AM   #48 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
Default Barny, Jack, Esme, Mur! GAAHH. oh my.
A Poop * k8 *

SPOILER!!: somanypeoples
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barny the Fruitbat View Post

Seee this one new what was up with the bat! Giving him a high five ws only an invitation to Barny. On his way back past he noticed she did not give him another high five, so at that point he moved to the other side of the table and dances around her. She enjoyed his batty moves didn't she? Oh and look there was a fan too. He waved at the fan and made a heart with his batty hands then pointed to Esme. He loved her didn't he. All star struck. Well the bat went and hugged Esme waving to the fan. All in good fun don't worry.
SPOILER!!: Nia, Jack, Edward

Oh yeah the Batty love was going around! He could feel it and Barny jumped up and down wiggling his bum as Jack high fived him! Oh yeah it was time to dance and entertain the fans. That's what he was here for and finding a fan being super shy was where his focus headed. Moving to the quiet fan (Edward) he wiggled his bum bumping the man gently with his big batty bum.

Oh yeah.. oh yeah it's Batty's Birthday, not really, but he could do the dance moves like it was. Come on stranger fan you know you want to dance with him! Oh and look the beautiful Nia was cheering him on. Giving her a few batty fist pumps in the air he strutted to the back of the table again and gave her a huge Barny hug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
"How's everythin' goin'??" Muirgen asked her friend, knowing she could be a bit neeervous around new people and such. Not her, though, she loooovvveeeddd meeting fans and new people and such. Ohh, and there was a guy right there already! "Hello!!" The redhead waved happily at him, grinning and waving a hand at him. "Noooo, it's Muirgen!" Call her by her Irish name, pleeeease, hehehe! She'd hold out a hand for him to shake and ask him his name, but he was busy getting Esme's autograph, which was all good!

But HEEYYY she knew that accent!!! "You Welsh??" The Welsh lady asked out of the blue as he spoke to Esme, a hint of excitment in her tone. Of course, being Irish was the coolest thing someone could be, but the Welsh were close second! Good thing she was half and half, huuuh??? Got the best from both countries, hehehehehehehehee!

And awww, the Catapults were his favourite. How nice. Muirgen smiled warmly at that and then turned to look at Barny again. Bwahahahahaa, maaan, he was funny! The Beater laughed joyfully when the mascot hugged her teammate after that little joke. AWWWW! "Can I 'ave a cwtch too??" She asked, grinning and stretching out her arms. PLEEEASE??? She even did some grabby hands too. The thing was too cute!
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
SPOILER!!: Iwin, Muirgen, Barny, and Jack

"Oh it's going well," Esme replied with a small smile as Muirgen asked. "Rather slow yet, but I'm sure it'll pick up." Well, she didn't know that, but it seemed the thing to say. And if it did get busy, she really hoped that it was at a time that her teammate shared autograph duties with her and not leave her alone while she went to hit bludgers.

Giving their fan a bright smile, she picked up a self-inking quill at their table and began signing his open book. "Alright, Iwin," she glanced up with a little grin as he provided his name and she scribbled a little message along with her signature. To Iwin, May your quaffle always reach the hoops, All the best, Esme Whittebrook. "Here you are.." She looked up with a smile before sliding it over to Muirgen for whom he already expressed an interest in an autograph. Well.. he really was so very nice, wasn't he? She blushed again as he went on about the team and she couldn't help but chuckle at his fainting remark. "Oh, but we couldn't have that now.. how would you get to speak with us if you were unconscious on the ground?" she teased back a bit. "A fan from the start, how lovely. It's so very nice to meet such a dedicated fan." Never miss a game, hm?

Another chuckle left her lips as Muirgen caught on to the fact that he must be Welsh. It wasn't too surprising as many of their fans seemed to be, but it figured that her teammate would pick up on it, knowing her love for all things Welsh. As her friend spoke to Iwin, Esme glanced again to the table next to theirs, giving Jack a small smile through her blush as he tried to remember her name. "Oh, it's Esme.. and really, no worries. We've never formally met and I've only been on the starting line-up this past season." But of course, people knew who he was. He'd been a star player for years.

As she was talking to Jack and still somewhat attuned to Iwin and Muirgen, she noticed someone moving around behind their table. No one else from their team was.. What the -- ? Alright, that Bat really had gone batty, hadn't he? She watched him dancing around her a minute, giving him a slightly bemused smile and nodding a little until.. Oh. My. MERLIN. Esme's eyes got really big and she blushed bright red as he made a heart with his hands, pointing from Iwin to her. She stared at the bat mortified and sort of gave him an awkward pat as he hugged. "Sure, sure.. real funny, Barny." It might have been if she had watched it happen to someone else, but.. Yeah, go hug Muirgen now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

Ah, another fellow player! Jack sort of remembered her face from playing - he couldn't remember what team she was on though, but he assumed it was obviously the Catapults, since she was sitting there.

"Hello! I'm sorry, what's your name again? I remember your face but...when one is chasing the snitch, names and faces kind of get blurred when you're searching out the little bugger," he explained with a friendly grin.

So yeah, nothing personal!

OH HEY it was Barny! Haha. Whoever they'd gotten to play him today - Jack never got to see their actual faces - was totally in character and ready to greet the kids (and adults, he was sure). He grinned and high fived the bat back. Georgie would LOVE this - he wondered if Reese would swing by?

OH GOOD! Another fellow Bat! Finally Jack could relax a bit, knowing he wasn't the only one here. "Hi Nia! Yup, all set and ready to go - and it looks like you have a fan," he added with a sly grin as the young boy came up to the tent, clearly awestruck with the presence of her. Hehe. Awwww, he was cute.

Oh my. He really had a bad case of starstruck induced mutism didn't he? Trying to help the poor lad, Jack leaned over. "Is there anyone else you'd like her to sign an autograph for?" he asked. A friend perhaps? A sibling? Anything to evoke a little bit of nerve moment in the boy's brain.

Iwin was suddenly...eyeing the mascot, dancing all close to them and totally being OBNOXIOUS. It made him smirk slightly, but he just laughed deeply at the little heart gestures. "Yes, Barny, you caught me--" he teased, his cheeks only blushing a biiit. Thank Merlin he wasn't as shy as he was as a teen. Or this would be incredibly awkward.

Muirgen was pretty, too. Red hair, pretty eyes...all that fun stuff. He nodded at her question, though, a boyish grin painted across his face quite suddenly. "I'm Welsh, yes...as are you, right, Muirgen?" he asked gently. He would be getting her autograph, next, yep. "Gotta' love th' Welsh, right?" he asked, putting on his accent a little thicker for her. Hehe. He felt smiley now, but he tried to be...cool. Yeah, cool. He couldn't let himself blush again. "I still can't believe I get to--" and the bloody mascot was HUGGING Esme now! Merlin! Iwin eyed the thing and just...coughed. Wow. He could tell poor Esme wasn't having any of this--she seemed to dislike it, actually, and just waved half-heartedly at Barny...and raised an eyebrow at Muirgen.

"So do I get a hug, too? I'm no Fruitbat but..." he shrugged. "I'm decent, right?" he asked, clearly teasing, of course...*brooooows*

And now FINALLY for the autograph! He would bounce more if he was younger--and it was accepted for him to be bouncy. But of course, keep up CHILL appearances, Iwin. He smirked slightly as she tried to catch what she was writing to him, but he would get a proper look once she was all done. Things were sure getting crowded in here, and he thought it made it all the more exciting. The babble of energy around them, even the crazy mascots made this event worth coming to. Not that he had a job to take off from, but if he did, he would have, of course, certainly taken off for it!

Esme was speaking to another Quidditch player..Merlin what was his name? Iwin couldn't remember his name for anything! He smiled and waved at him, though..."After Muirgen gives me her autograph, can I have one of yours?" he asked, super polite and such, you know? He wanted as many as he could get, but he had to get the Catapults' ones first! They were his team!