View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 11:53 PM   #43 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
She didn't have much of an option in attending the event. It had to be done. Firstly, because she wanted to ensure her people were at their stations and patrolling, and secondly, because she had a ten year old who demanded they go. It had been one of those mornings where he had been the one insisting she get ready. Funny that.

Somehow though, she'd lost him - not that she tried to hold him back. There was no point in torturing herself, the boy wanted to go, so he could go. Instead, Emily found herself checking out the souvenirs and merchandise on his behalf, like the good adopted guardian mother thing that she was. On top of this, she even took the time to complete the entry for the raffle draw prize or whatever that they had going on. She wasn't all that interested, but Zeke would be.

After filling it in and submitting it, she paused in front of a stand containing Arrows merchandise and picked up a new flag. Zeke had somehow accidentally set fire to the other one... still a debacle she wouldn't soon forget.
"They're my favorites too," Vivi bopped along the length of the table with her gift bag in hand, coming to stop next to Emily. With an Arrows flag. She definitely approved. "The Arrows, I mean. I suppose I'm meant to support the Wasps, since my uncle... well. I don't, though. I like the Arrows."

For her own personal reasons. Like how very attractive she found the Keeper. "No sign of Dark Wizards OR pickpockets. This is the place wallets are most likely to appear, but it's been pretty tame so far."

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest