View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 11:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
When she heard a voice from inside telling her to come in, the red head pushed open the door and smiled at the two in the office. "Hello!" she said as she shut the door behind her. "Just thought I'd come introduce myself...hope I'm not interrupting anything important?" she asked as she made her way closer to them. But then again, he had indeed told her to come in...but she wanted to be polite.
It was funny how many of his employees Bryce was yet to meet, and here was another one. The first thing he noticed was the red hair, only because of its vibrancy. "You're not interrupting anything, Miss," Unknown lady. Someone whose name he should find out otherwise he was going to call her a redhead. Or worse, gingeraffe.

"Oh no, you're not interrupting anything. We were just being introduced and sharing cookies," he started, picking up the box of cookies and holding it out to the woman, "Want some? My mum made them so they're not likely to be burnt." If he kept on mentioning his mum, he was going to end up looking like a dork.

This was the LAST time.