View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 02:49 PM   #41 (permalink)
Schroyers
Gryffindor

DMLE
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Lupin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mercy Peckham
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Tempest Chandler
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
It was finally the day. After a quick trip with Mariel yesterday, Victoria was feeling less stressed coming in today. Though she still had gotten here very early to recheck things and were making her second round when she saw one of her employees. Good he was on time, not that she didn't assume he wouldn't be.

Glancing around and smiling towards the players that were showing up and fans, Vic carried her professional smile. They were there to help so she wanted to make herself available if needed.

"Benji, is everything going alright so far? Have you made it to the other tent?" She hated just having him for two tents, but so far the lines for autographs weren't horrible. That would change soon though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
SPOILER!!: Benji and Esme!

Sooo. Yeah. Iwin hadn't been fangirling before coming here..nope. Not at all.

But honestly. He totally had! He had his autograph book ready, and he was super excited to see everyone! He had been a Catapults fan since he was very young, and knowing that two of their players would be here?! He was happy. The chaser and the...seeker? Was it? He couldn't remember which players were coming, exactly. But regardless, he had been a dedicate fan for years...and most of these players, though some of them new, he had seen in action because he LOVED Quidditch just THAT much. He waved at the man with the name-tage at the front who looked very smug, cool, and confident, and of course he was. He was running this tent, it seemed.

"'Ello--" he said in a friendly manner, but he eventually eyed the place. He wanted to chat but--he spotted Esme Whittebrook! The Chaser! He smiled gently and made his way over to her. She didn't exactly have anyone in line yet! Win!

"Hi--Miss Whittebrook--" he said with a slight blush. He pulled out his autograph book from his bag and began to fumble with the pages. "You're a lovely chaser--I was surprised you hadn't come out of reserves sooner--" he said, chuckling a bit and feeling less nervous. She was very pretty...but Iwin didn't feel nervous just because women were pretty. This one was pretty, a talented chaser...and..well...skills! "I've been a fan since I was younger, and I TOLD me' dad that new blood would be good for the team--" he said, ruffling his hair a bit as he glanced around..eyeing some of the other players that he wanted to get.
Benji continued to walk the tent, making sure nothing was getting out of hand. He wouldn't bother messing with the antics of the mascot, that was the fun of having them around. This was going well so far. He looked as some awkward kid was waving at him. He waved back "Hello." He seemed okay but Benji found the random greeting weird, then he remembered the badge he was wearing probably drew attention, at least more than his face..

He turned hearing his name, blue eyes focusing on his boss who had only just arrived. "Everything seems to be running smoothly, i need to check the other tent soon. How are things going elsewhere?" He asked and noticed one of the players and a few others fawning over some baby.. He rolled his eyes a little. Children were over-rated. He didn't get the fascination and therefore thought this group were a bit odd, making a fuss about a common baby while in a tent full of quidditch players. He would have mentioned it but he was sure that his boss wouldn't only fuss at him but having children she would disagree.

Like an AMERICAN.