View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 12:02 AM   #38 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default Godparent party
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
Dylan was making faces at mascots, currently...but abruptly halted when he caught sight of Ariana Logan and his Godchild; a most welcomed sight!

"Logan, how very lovely it is to see you. Need me to sign something?" SMIRK.

Hehe. "Hand over my god-child." GRABBEH HANDS! Seriously, Dylan wanted her. Give her HERE! He always, ALWAYS had time for Xaria no matter what he was doing, silly mommy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennMarie View Post
She was definitely rolling her eyes and shaking her head at the seeker. She was also muttering about how much of an idiot he was under her breath. He knew he was though she she didn't need to verbalize it loudly. "I'm sure i have your autograph.... somewhere.... in a box." heh, Smirk. she could play that. She also didn't need his autograph seeing as how he was in her life all the time anyway. Looking down at Xaria as she peeked through her hair towards the familiar voice she raised an eyebrow. "Only if you teach her manners and not ever to speak like you just did." she said pulling the baby off her. "Xaria, Look." She heard the baby giggle softly and Ariana couldn't help but grin like an idiot. Her child was the best clearly."take her." she was looking at Dylan. "i think the mascots traumatized her on our way over here."
"Can't have anyone traumatizing my god-child." Ella shuffled over and approached the little cutie pie, a stupid smile playing on her lips. Was Xaria the cutest ever or what? The blonde might be a little biased but still, adorable little girl was adorable.

"Guess I'll have to wait my turn to hold her, huh?" The nineteen year old looked between Dylish and Ari with a sheepish smile. Also, "You guys look nice." Not as cute as Xaria but hey, life wasn't fair.