View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 11:26 PM   #32 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
ZOOM!

Blonde hair swooshed through the sight of anyone near by. Nathan Way was here and ready to buy gear from his favorite team: Caerphilly Catapults. He had seen mummy play quidditch loads at times when they visited Scotland. But lately, they haven't gone back. Not since that time they lived with mummy's mummy for some time. But Nathan forgot about that. Scanning the shelves, and forgetting he was here with his dad, the blonde haired boy kept walking. Pretty sure dad would find him soon.

HE WAS SURE OF IT.

THAT WAS THE LAST TIME. LAST TIME NATHAN WAY HAD SUGAR BEFORE HEADING OUT.

A twenty-eight year old Tyler Way, scattered the shop, looking for his overly excited son. How did he even find the gummy worms???? Tyler was sure he hid them high in the shelves or somewhere deep. Seriously, this child can find gummy worms six feet under the ground.

Now where was he?

Ty's eyes darted from side to side, up and up, looking for his blonde son. Not really hard when said boy was awed in amazement to a certain section. Tyler stepped behind him and lightly flicked the back of his head. "Let that be the last time you run off on your own. The four walls of your room will become your best friend soon," Yeah, grounded again. Last time it was for a broken vase and Ty still didn't hear the end of it.
After ESCAPING leaving Saffron and his mother behind somewhere, Corbin wandered over to the souvenirs section, to have a look at the Sting bobble heads. If he got one, he was totally getting Kaia to get the rest of the team to sign it. He had his black and yellow scarf tied around his waist now, having gotten too warm around the collar. Maybe he shouldn't have brought a hoodie.

"UNCLE TY!" Uncle BIG Tyler, to be more specific. Corb grinned at the sound of the familiar voice, and weaved between the legs of the people surrounding him to get closer to the familiar people. "NATE!" Could they hear him? Could they see him yet? He only reached most peoples hips and right now, amongst the crowd he was noticing that a lot. "Hi hi hiiii."

Cue Stemp hair fix.

"Dad said you might come." Grinning at the boy who was basically his cousin even if they weren't blood related, the dark haired seven year old wondered why they hadn't seem them as much lately. Not that it mattered, now. "No. I'm his best mate."

It was said matter of factly, but Corbin was smirking. There was no way Nathan was getting grounded. NAH.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽