View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 11:11 PM   #31 (permalink)
Team ronmione

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisie Raines
Fifth Year
Magical Games & Sports

x3
Default Ariana and Mariel! Some mentions of the mascot dance off XD
Mr. Unicorn: Kim's daughter: Jenn's sister : MILKSHAKES: Lita Daley: The Sun: Its so Fluffy!

SPOILER!!: Ariana
OI! There was a bat now too!?!? Snapping her head from the nice woman she turned to the mascots, "I appreciate your work, i do, but your terrifying my child, Go away." they didn't even get a please or a thank you because now they we're just Annoying her. she clearly didn't come here to see the mascots. Only the players and to possibly see some old faces. Not bats and bees.

Such a nice sweet woman! "oh yes please." she said awkwardly handing it over to her. Maybe Xaria would be quiet with it and the shouting in her ear will stop. "Can you do it twice, too?" not that she doubted her magical abilities but she would do it twice too if it dropped on a unfamiliar floor. Chuckling slightly at her comment she shifted Xaria into a rocking position and rocked her softly as she listened to the girl. "I'm all for their work i just didn't think she'd get so freaked out by them." she looked down at the baby hung onto some of her hair as she usually did when Ari held her. "Her uncle plays for the Aarows so i used this as an excuse to get us out." yes, she was using her child and her godfather as an excuse to get out of the house today seeing as how it wouldn't of happened anyway with how she's been feeling the past six months. It'll be fun to get Xaria's Pictures taken with the players though. a cute memory that she can tease her with for years and years to come.

SPOILER!!: Mariel
But for now, she was still making the rounds. Merchandising was her next stop as the mascots were congregated here. She did enjoy them even if she wouldn't admit it to many, especially Lucky as the Kestrals had been her favorite since she was a child. A soft smile fell over her features as she watched them for a moment before turning to Saxon also present there. "Everything going alright here?" she asked over the noise of the screaming baby. Babies just cried so it wasn't as if the brunette thought anything necessarily wrong, it was more of a general question. But as she let her green eyes fall over the mother, she realized that she knew her from somewhere.. Min's friend, wasn't she? Merlin, everyone was having a baby.. though she immediately pushed that thought from her head. "Hello," she gave the younger woman a smile before glancing at the raffle, making sure things were in proper order.

Exactly. Saxon nodded at the lady when she reprimanded the mascots for scaring her child. It was one thing to make the atmosphere lively and upbeat but if a baby started to cry over a mascot dance off, maybe it be best to go do the dance off in front of other fans. But, nonetheless, they were doing their jobs.

The blonde took the lady's pacifier, got out her own wand, and simply tapped it twice onto the product. It took a few seconds but it seemed clean enough, looking brand new as ever. Hopefully that would be good enough for the... mother, was it? She had said it was her child, but she seemed rather young herself. Saxon wouldn't ask, it wasn't in her business. "Of course. They're keeping the fans entertained, I can only assume, but maybe they should steer clear of babies, especially after they start crying." Saxon said agreeing. Hopefully the baby would quiet down.

"You brought her out on a good day then." Saxon said, smiling some more. Perfect day, actually. Fresh air, new sights to see, celebrities and terrifying mascots. "She'll be the youngest baby to be associated with a quidditch player. If you mind my asking, which quidditch player is your daughter's uncle?" Saxon asked. The lady didn't have to answer of course.

Oh. Then there was Mariel. Saxon's department head. She gave the boss a smile and nod. "Yes. Well, all right as it gets when dancing mascots terrify the living out of a poor baby girl." Saxon answered.

Exactly what were those bloody mascots going on about? Dancing? This was no party. This was a sporting event. Not only dancing, they seemed to be trying to show off with each other. Who was the better dancer than the other. Saxon, clearly wanted the leprechaun to do some jig or something irish like that. Would totally be cooler than pretending to fly 'flap your arms'.