View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 09:48 PM   #22 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
Anika had no real reason to be at this Quidditch soirée today...but she had had the day off from work and there wasn't anything else of interest going on. So, upon reading about this 'Meet and Greet' in the prophet, the redhead was dressed and on her way.

Besides...there would be security...and Ministry security meant Aurors...and that meant that gorgeous man that had questioned her weeks ago. Oh, Anika hadn't forgotten. Oh, no.

Trying not to seek him out specifically, she wandered a bit, taking in the sights and all the fanatics already clogging the space. Apparently, quidditch was bigger a sport than she'd originally thought. Hmm.

Of course, it didn't take her long to spot said Auror aka gorgeous man. He was currently devouring a cupcake and getting icing all over his face.

Endearing. It was completely endearing.

"Keeping everyone safe, I see..." Anika teased as she approached.

...All the smashing and crashing was distracting, of course. What in the world were those huge balls...and why were they getting beat around with bats?
He should have gotten two cupcakes. Maybe even the whole tray? Taking only one was stupid. As he shoved the last of the cupcake into his mouth Legend was fully prepared to go and find his sister again, until a nearby voice spoke.

Turning his head Legend did NOT expect to come face to face with the woman from the Post Office. "Er-yeah?-Hi!" A small smile broke out on his lips completely unaware of the icing blob on his nose. Completely working. No slacking off at all. "Anika right?" That's what the woman had written in his notebook. Not that he uh studied it or anything, he just remembered. "I'm Legend." Because he didn't think he'd give his name when he'd actually met her. Crumpling up the cupcake wrapper Legend turned and threw it in a nearby trash can. "Too bad you didn't come sooner I would have shared some of my cupcake with you."

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}