View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 05:26 PM   #19 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

SPOILER!!: Minerva and Pros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
]Minerva was pushing her children in the stroller and looking around. It was such a nice day and all the excitement had her smiling. She always enjoyed getting out of the house and actually socializing a bit, though she hadn't really been doing much of it lately. As they walked she noticed the autograph area, "Gunnar maybe we can see Uncle Alec, he plays for a team that's here." She thought about maybe picking up a Tornadoes Jersey for him. " Do you think they have kid size jersey's here?" She looked at her husband.

Seeing some games up ahead she scanned the area and her stomach flipped. A bludger game. She hadn't touched a bat since before her final match back her seventh year. She had to quit before the match, so the unfinished ending still got to her. "Oh I don't know." She was really never good enough to be on the team, so why embarrass herself now.

Hearing Ethan talk to the people she smiled, "Hello Asher, didn't know you played." She had remembered the younger Slytherin. Good player, she didn't remember if she ever had to go up against him though. Those days were fading in her head. Hearing Gunnar babble towards the prizes she smiled a bit more, "I guess I could try for you." she leaned kissing him on the head and noticed Chloe's eyes open. "I'm not sure if I can win both of you something though."

Looking back at the three professionals she took a deep breath, "What do I need to do?" She knew hit a bludger, but what else she wasn't sure. Looking back at Ethan she chuckled, "When I fully stink at this you owe your children a stuffed animal from the souvenir shop."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
Once the other female hit her bludger, Kai took the next one smashing it at the furthest target away and conducting herself a victory dance. "Never gets old! NEVER." It was even better when the target was a person on a broom though. That was better than seeing her kids spell their names for the first time. SO THRILLING.

MONTAGUE SMASH.

ZOMG CUTE LITTLE ONES. CUTE LITTLE ONES.

Ugh. Now she missed her little ones.

Kai crouched down and pulled a couple of faces at the little ones. "Sweeeeet. How old are they?" Did these two adults want to take her two little ones for a couple of hours one day? They didn't bite. Actually, Beau just coloured and Liliane just put dirt into jars. They didn't actually look old enough to deal with Beau and Liliane so that was already out of the window and she'd leave them with Lori and Adam more often. They had enough kids that the ages of her own were covered more than once.

She noticed that the woman passed words with Asher and noted that she knew one of the babyfaces and was therefore a potential baby herself. With babies. Eeep. Still so cute. Nothing against young parents. Not when both of her triplets had their kids before they got to sixth year. "Oh? Ex player? School player? Professional?" Had Kai encountered her at any point? With a look between the couple, she grinned. "Just gotta hit 'em and we'll see whatcha can get. You're awesome. You can have something awesome. You're okay. You can have a cute mascot thing and if you're ooooookaaaay eeeeh, you can have a badge."

Or something like that.

CUTE CHILDREN WERE DISTRACTING OKAY.

"You wanna try on your own or hit a couple with me?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Woheeeeey!! Their thing worked!! Loooads of people were coming and Murigen LOVED people!!! "Hello everyone!!" She greeted them cheerfully, never stopping swinging her bat. But! She also LOVED hitting bludgers, so she didn't mind at all when Montague went to deal with the young ones.

That meant she could HIT SOME MOAR BLUDGERS BOOM and there they WENT!!! HECKYEAH.

The Welsh player beamed at how fast the bludger was going and turned just went it hit its target. Those babies' mummy was asking how that worked! Since Montague was still talking to the kiddies, she decided to waaave at the blonde woman over there. "Hey there! You can either try to 'it one of those targets OR you can try an' 'it better than me!" She explained, not realising her intonation was probably a lot more melodic now because she was SO HAPPY to be there. Just to clarify, she was NOT singing, okaay?? HEHE!

But if that lady didn't want to go against her, Muirgen would be okay with that too! As long as she was allowed to keep hitting those bludgers herself if people didn't want to - which she was, mwahahaha - she'd be fine.

The one she hit earlier was coming back because it was charmed to do so, so she tuuurned around and BOOM, THERE IT WENT AGAIN!! Mwahahahahaha!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraie View Post
Asher was really excited now he was working the game booth with Kai and Muirgen. Two very good beaters, may he add. Apparently that's what they we're doing saving the best for last. Now she was talking. That would get peoples attention, if didn't he didn't know what would. Well maybe they just decided to come on over now and all at once. There were people coming to play his game. Awesome.

He was starting to wish that Adeline and the kids could be here too. Such a big thing in someones career and all. But he understood. He could just watch all of the cute little families. Like this one. Was that Min? It was min "Hey, Min! How are you? These your kids?" He missed Adeline and the kids. Maybe next time they could come next time.
Yeah, they would have to hit the autograph tent at some point, he supposed. Maybe Alec or Wade would be there, knowing they both went pro. And he was pretty certain that a few others they went to school with did as well. Maybe he should keep up on the British League a little better, it was just too bad that his favorite team wasn't among them or he probably would.

Ethan glanced at Min as she asked about kid's jerseys. "Oh, yeah, I'm sure.. A thing like this, they probably have anything you can thing of with a team logo." He had a feeling they'd be spending quite a bit of money on the kids today, but that was okay. They stuff was sure to be cute on them or for them. "Ah, come on, Min," he grinned towards her as she seemed a little unsure. "It'll be fun.. and you totally got this." He glanced over at the male player (Asher) as Min seemed to know him. From Hogwarts maybe? He looked around their age, but Ethan didn't immediately recognize him or the name. But it shouldn't surprise him too much, Min seemed to just know everyone at school.

"And I'm her husband Ethan," he offered as the man looked over their children, but maybe he already knew that. The 21 year old gave the woman (Kaia) currently gushing over the kids a friendly smile. "This big guy is 16 months," he said, gesturing to Gunnar. "And our little princess is just about two months." Yeah, he knew they were rather close in age, but it did have its advantages. He'd let Min answer her about her own personal experience with a bat, but she was ready to try it right?

Ethan looked between the two female beaters (Kaia and Muirgen) as they talked about what to do and what they could win. "So what do you think? Give it a try?" he looked at his wife with a grin before laughing at her words. "I can do that, but you totally got this." He could stand back with the babies and they'd all watch her in action.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line