View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 03:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
Shanners

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Hah! Muirgen approved of the woman's answer. She grinned widely at her and turned her head when somebody else joined them. A yoooung man! "Hi!" She beamed at him, still swinging the bat around.

HECK YEAH, hit some bludgers to woo people over!! "BRILLIANT idea!" The Welsh girl exclaimed, quickly hopping towards a good place to start. Well, excuse her, SHE WAS GOING FIRSTTTTTT.

Muirgen managed to get a case and let a bludger lose. BOOM!! No time to waste! The thing had already been smacked and was zooming its way towards one of the targets. MAN, that felt GOOD! "YEAH, BABY!"
Once the other female hit her bludger, Kai took the next one smashing it at the furthest target away and conducting herself a victory dance. "Never gets old! NEVER." It was even better when the target was a person on a broom though. That was better than seeing her kids spell their names for the first time. SO THRILLING.

MONTAGUE SMASH.

SPOILER!!: Devlin aaand Cornelius!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team ronmione View Post
He was here. He was here ok. Although his parents hadn't liked the idea of Devlin wanting to come to this meet and greet, he went against their words and had traveled his way to the stadium, yep, his parents didn't know he was here. So what? It was quidditch. When was this ever going to happen again? Exactly. Probably not for quite some time. And anyway, he could meet some quidditch celebrities.

Devlin casually strolled his way up to the bludger blasting section. This was the perfect way to hit things without getting in trouble. Let out a good swing here and there and there would be nothing wrong with it. Maybe someone could get hurt. Not by him. But injuries could be exciting, no?

"All right. Now, who do I need to go to to whack some nonsense out of these bludgers?" He said generally to the area. Well. Where were these so called great quidditch players?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post
Ohohohohooo!

Ehehehehehehehee!

Cornelius was free from ol' daddy-o. The seven year old kept his eyes on his dad while he talked to some other old guy, and slooowly and sneakiiiily took a step back, then another and ANOTHER AND ANOTHER until he was at the Bludger Blasting area.

Victory bum wiggle dance!

Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, he did it!

Glancing around and puffing his small chest out and squaring his shoulders, Cornelius said loud and proud next to the blonde dude (Devlin), "Yeeaaah!"

They were going to whack someone? He was up for it. Could they wet-willy them afterward, though? Cos that was fun too.

IT HAD WORKED. THEIR BLUDGER SMASHING HAD ENTICED THE LITTLE'UNS OVER. Some sort of little. One was and one wasn't. With a grin, Kai swung the bat onto her shoulder and shrugged. "Depends how good you think you are." Good enough to take one of them on, or needy enough to need some good old fashioned help?

With another grin, and in no way intending to be patronising, she crouched to the smaller kids height. "No little ones, kid. Get yourself an adult and I might let you touch a bat with one finger."

BOOM.

SMASH.

Obeying the rules, k?

SPOILER!!: ETHAN, MINNIE AND LITTLE CUTE CHILDREN OKAY
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Ethan walked alongside Minerva who was pushing their kids in the double stroller. The autograph tent seemed super busy and he didn't really follow many of the British teams, so he was a little more eager to see some of the other areas. He didn't see his aunt anywhere yet, but he was certain she was around somewhere.

"Do you want to try this out?" Ethan gestured towards a group of people with bats in hand. Looked like some sort of game and if it had to do with bludgers, maybe Min would want to give it a go. "Looks like they have some prizes, maybe you could win something for Gunnar." How cute the toy mascots were. What kid wouldn't want one?

"Hello, ladies," he greeted them with a nod as they approached. "And sir." Pros most likely, though he followed more of the international teams, the Harriers in particular, that he didn't recognize them. "How do you play? My wife used to wield a bat, she might want to give it a go." What do you say Min?

Gunnar was relaxed on his side of the stroller, taking a ride sitting next to Chloe. There were a lot of people here and his blue eyes took in each face as they passed. And then they were stopping. He looked at the people there then looked around for Daddy as he started talking. But there were balls here and toys. He reached for one of the toys from the table. "Ah.. ah.. bah.." he babbled, reaching his arm out. He wanted a ball!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Minerva was pushing her children in the stroller and looking around. It was such a nice day and all the excitement had her smiling. She always enjoyed getting out of the house and actually socializing a bit, though she hadn't really been doing much of it lately. As they walked she noticed the autograph area, "Gunnar maybe we can see Uncle Alec, he plays for a team that's here." She thought about maybe picking up a Tornadoes Jersey for him. " Do you think they have kid size jersey's here?" She looked at her husband.

Seeing some games up ahead she scanned the area and her stomach flipped. A bludger game. She hadn't touched a bat since before her final match back her seventh year. She had to quit before the match, so the unfinished ending still got to her. "Oh I don't know." She was really never good enough to be on the team, so why embarrass herself now.

Hearing Ethan talk to the people she smiled, "Hello Asher, didn't know you played." She had remembered the younger Slytherin. Good player, she didn't remember if she ever had to go up against him though. Those days were fading in her head. Hearing Gunnar babble towards the prizes she smiled a bit more, "I guess I could try for you." she leaned kissing him on the head and noticed Chloe's eyes open. "I'm not sure if I can win both of you something though."

Looking back at the three professionals she took a deep breath, "What do I need to do?" She knew hit a bludger, but what else she wasn't sure. Looking back at Ethan she chuckled, "When I fully stink at this you owe your children a stuffed animal from the souvenir shop."

ZOMG CUTE LITTLE ONES. CUTE LITTLE ONES.

Ugh. Now she missed her little ones.

Kai crouched down and pulled a couple of faces at the little ones. "Sweeeeet. How old are they?" Did these two adults want to take her two little ones for a couple of hours one day? They didn't bite. Actually, Beau just coloured and Liliane just put dirt into jars. They didn't actually look old enough to deal with Beau and Liliane so that was already out of the window and she'd leave them with Lori and Adam more often. They had enough kids that the ages of her own were covered more than once.

She noticed that the woman passed words with Asher and noted that she knew one of the babyfaces and was therefore a potential baby herself. With babies. Eeep. Still so cute. Nothing against young parents. Not when both of her triplets had their kids before they got to sixth year. "Oh? Ex player? School player? Professional?" Had Kai encountered her at any point? With a look between the couple, she grinned. "Just gotta hit 'em and we'll see whatcha can get. You're awesome. You can have something awesome. You're okay. You can have a cute mascot thing and if you're ooooookaaaay eeeeh, you can have a badge."

Or something like that.

CUTE CHILDREN WERE DISTRACTING OKAY.

"You wanna try on your own or hit a couple with me?"

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________