View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 03:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default Yeah forgot to quote, Ethan and all the Pro's. Hi to Asher
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

]Minerva was pushing her children in the stroller and looking around. It was such a nice day and all the excitement had her smiling. She always enjoyed getting out of the house and actually socializing a bit, though she hadn't really been doing much of it lately. As they walked she noticed the autograph area, "Gunnar maybe we can see Uncle Alec, he plays for a team that's here." She thought about maybe picking up a Tornadoes Jersey for him. " Do you think they have kid size jersey's here?" She looked at her husband.

Seeing some games up ahead she scanned the area and her stomach flipped. A bludger game. She hadn't touched a bat since before her final match back her seventh year. She had to quit before the match, so the unfinished ending still got to her. "Oh I don't know." She was really never good enough to be on the team, so why embarrass herself now.

Hearing Ethan talk to the people she smiled, "Hello Asher, didn't know you played." She had remembered the younger Slytherin. Good player, she didn't remember if she ever had to go up against him though. Those days were fading in her head. Hearing Gunnar babble towards the prizes she smiled a bit more, "I guess I could try for you." she leaned kissing him on the head and noticed Chloe's eyes open. "I'm not sure if I can win both of you something though."

Looking back at the three professionals she took a deep breath, "What do I need to do?" She knew hit a bludger, but what else she wasn't sure. Looking back at Ethan she chuckled, "When I fully stink at this you owe your children a stuffed animal from the souvenir shop."