View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 12:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
HaRoHeGiNeLu
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carsyn Cooke
First Year
x8
Satisfied Neon

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeheeheeny View Post
Hmm... never a Chaser? Well. Now he felt kind of bad for challenging her - Max felt that this little game was a little unfair. Or a lot unfair. And Ellie was a pretty proud woman, so... if he offered to keep his hands behind his back and only use his body to block the goals, he wasn't sure she'd let him do that. She would want a fair game like anyone else, wouldn't she?

"I think you could've been a cool Chaser, too," he told her, not entirely sure about it, but certain Ellie could be good at whatever she wanted. She was the kind of person who could do anything. He tossed her the quaffle once she was beside him, then took his place in front of the hoops. Calm. Cool. Collected.

And wondering if she'd notice if he let her score one. "I'm glad you decided to come, by the way, but I feel kind of bad that I initiated this game that puts you at a disadvantage. Want me to close my eyes? Or just use my head to make saves? You call the shots." He'd play by her rules however she wanted. Except, y'know, if she requested that he just stay put and not make an effort.

He wouldn't let her score that easily. Heh.
"You think I'd be a cool anything," she answered, rolling her eyes. She caught the Quaffle and flew in a few circles while Max took up his position. It was weird to not have anyone to pass it to. It felt wrong. Instead, she braked and tossed it from hand to hand a few times.

Was he kidding her? Ellie shot a look at her friend. "Shut up, Maximus. I never played at Hogwarts. I never played officially. That doesn't mean I've never played." She did have a small Quidditch set-up at her parent's house. Could it be that she's only played as Seeker for so many years and never Chaser? Or, at least, with Max? Hmmm.

But don't you dare suggest giving anything less than your best, Mr. James. Ellie tucked the Quaffle under her arm, didn't give warning, then took off. After a few yards of zig-zagging, she threw the Quaffle towards the left hoop.