View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 12:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
feeheeheeny

Special Services to the School
Mod Babysitter

DMT
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia "Mia" Adair
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leigh Upstead
Hufflepuff
Third Year
x11
be curious, not judgmental

Text Cut: BFF
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaRoHeGiNeLu View Post
Ellie walked along at a slightly slower pace than her friend, her hair already windswept and broom in her other hand. If only she'd thought of the fact that they hadn't really played together since her days at Hogwarts, then she might be a little more excited about this little game he challenged her to. Still, the journey had her in fairly high spirits and she was with her best friend and they were doing something together, instead of just being ogled by people, so she was doing okay.

"Erm..." she started, climbing onto her own broomstick and taking off, "I don't think I was ever Chaser, actually. Maybe once...maybe..." Maybe. It was funny how something she dedicated so much time to, and put so much importance on could slip away from her memory so easily. But it was the fact that she was a wicked Seeker that was important for her Hogwarts career because that was how she got to where she was now. Anything before her third year didn't matter.

Hmm... never a Chaser? Well. Now he felt kind of bad for challenging her - Max felt that this little game was a little unfair. Or a lot unfair. And Ellie was a pretty proud woman, so... if he offered to keep his hands behind his back and only use his body to block the goals, he wasn't sure she'd let him do that. She would want a fair game like anyone else, wouldn't she?

"I think you could've been a cool Chaser, too," he told her, not entirely sure about it, but certain Ellie could be good at whatever she wanted. She was the kind of person who could do anything. He tossed her the quaffle once she was beside him, then took his place in front of the hoops. Calm. Cool. Collected.

And wondering if she'd notice if he let her score one. "I'm glad you decided to come, by the way, but I feel kind of bad that I initiated this game that puts you at a disadvantage. Want me to close my eyes? Or just use my head to make saves? You call the shots." He'd play by her rules however she wanted. Except, y'know, if she requested that he just stay put and not make an effort.

He wouldn't let her score that easily. Heh.