View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 12:19 PM   #111 (permalink)
Saiai

DIMC & DMAC
Cockatrice

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitry Konstantinov
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua Falsworth
Accidents & Catastrophes

x1 x2
cœur perfide | super prosecutor | Ameh's Squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Waiting for the lifts, Victoria's eyes wandered the area. Luckily she was looking around. Seeing a person reading she paid closer attention just in case he would not notice her standing there, but it seemed he did or he was at least done reading. As he took his paper down she recognized him and smiled. "Hello" It had been awhile since she had seen Dmitry, but it was always nice to run into a familiar face.

"How are you doing?" Glancing at the paper she realized what he was most likely reading and frowned. "Awful what's going on there again isn't it? I feel like every time we turn around there is something different." Probably a good thing Quidditch was canceled this year, though she hadn't heard anything else about threats, so as she first predicted just some stupid prank that went way out of hand.
"Hi," he responded, giving her a friendly smile as he folded the paper properly, tucking it under his arm. "I'm good, enjoying being back at work," if one could enjoy work but he'd been getting antsy towards the end of the holidays so it was nice to actually be doing something."You? I'm assuming you're pretty busy since from what Mariel said things were a bit hectic in Games." If Dmitry was remembering correctly Victoria was a Division Head, which meant that she'd probably be busier than most when it came to organising the meet and greet.

Following Victoria's gaze Dmitry realised that she was referencing the article he'd just been reading. "I have to say Durmstrang didn't have nearly as many problems as Hogwarts. Normally I wouldn't much care about school news but my cousin goes there... She seems to like the school, although I'm not sure why," Dmitry told her. He really didn't understand why Stasya liked it there, probably because of the boyfriend, since last year she'd been one of the students affected by the ageing epidemic. "I'm just hoping this isn't too serious. It's worrisome not to have more information." Hopefully the school would be able to sort this out, or someone could determine what started the unusual weather in the first place, assuming it wasn't natural.