View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 12:10 AM   #21 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

"I trust you, but I don't really know your brothers," William admitted with a chuckle of his own. Alysson certainly seemed devious enough to pull off gifting them an ugly lamp. She'd probably do it better than Wanda had, too, with her silly little shrugs and 'I thought you liiiiiiiiiked gnomes' excuses. Hmph.

His gaze trailed after his girlfriend's to where a pair of lovebirds were whispering and eating or whatever nearby... and then William's eyeballs nearly popped out of his head. Holy Merl--- was that GAVIN, João's boss, and EMILY?! The Evil Emily that had COMPLAINED about him to his BOSS?!?! The one that had KEPT HIM from GETTING A PROMOTION!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I think..." he was suddenly very uncomfortable in this room, unable to focus on Alysson, and tugged at the collar of his shirt nervously. "I think that's nice," about the purse thing, "and that we should go." Yep, his break was over. He'd swing by and get a cup of joe on the way out. Willy stood up and offered her a hand. "You coming?"

......she'd missed something.....

Clearly. And she was usually a really observant person. That was part of her job description after all. So this was even more frustrating. The fact that something was off about William all of a sudden and she had absolutely no idea what made Alysson frown slightly. Her brain was trying to connect the dots but somehow she hadn't quite arrived at a conclusion just yet.

Not until William suddenly suggested they leave. Her eyes darted around the room once more, briefly lingering on the other two people present. She got off the couch almost automatically, using William's hand to pull herself up.

And closer to him so she was right in front of him and could give him a curious look. "Why are we leaving?"

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}