View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 08:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Gabi nodded, but frowned. She certainly didn't WANT anything to go wrong at the flying carpet station - but knowing her luck (and the luck of everyone in the Ministry, apparently) she would end up with a severed foot or something before the night was done. That was just how things seemed to go down in the Ministry lately. Sigh.

"Yes, that sounds good. Just in case, although I will be working with my department to assure that the charms on the carpet are all VERY secure," she added.

So, let's see - security for visiting wizards, and people for the flying carpet station, had she missed anything? "The only other thing I could think of would be someone possibly trying to steal something from the vendors?" she suggested. It could happen - and if it did she wanted to be sure that was covered too, if Emily and her team thought it necessary.
Simon scribbled down what was already discussed upon a pad he had brought for that purpose. The auror noticing the woman's frown over the top as he wrote and understood. No one wanted to have to think of what could go wrong, through he was used to it with his job description.

"Of course..." he said, acknowledging the department head's plans for her own employees. "I hope I didn't give you the impression I doubted your department would have their own procedures and not do them. Because I certainly hadn't meant to." That was the honest to goodness truth for how would they ever properly work together smoothly if they unintentially offended each other.

"We can certainly have a patrol looking after the vendors or perhaps a ward to insure nothing goes missing that isn't bought." It all depended on the amount of security presence that one wanted. Sometimes the magic of spells was a big help instead of always cluttering spots with people. It was the reason Diagon Alley only had to be patrolled, not constantly monitored from posts.