View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 05:45 PM   #23 (permalink)
MudInMyBlood
formerly: PhoenixStar

Hippogriff

Graduated
<--- Random | Funfetti | Lima Bean | Slytherpuff | PURPLE | Hoarder of pens | ALWAYS Severus

SPOILER!!: Prior to move

"You're welcome." Seeing as she flipped through the magazine as mentioned about potentially owning a Hippogriff. "Not as of now, they do require some handler knowledge of course but not as much as with Unicorns." So it would be easier in a sense. He knew she wanted to have an alternative, one that she would be able to own as soon as possible and without having to pursue higher education for it. "Well, Miss Valentine the closest in terms of appearance and size would be horses if you were to include non-magical as well. As for on the magical side, well that would allow you progress to winged horses, which would require only your parents permission.. and of course the proper setting for them." Stables, naturally.

Of course all of the cool animals required adulthood and knowledge. Since when was love not enough? AJ nodded, showing that she understood even if she didn't agree with it.

She didn't want a regular horse... that was so basic. A winged horse might be cool, but not cool enough in her opinion. "I think I will pass on the horses." What kind of animal would she end up with?

"I think I will get an owl, and maybe a pygmy puff or something for the time being." She had some major thinking to do. "You know until I can get a house elf and unicorn." Because that was happening.

AJ stood up, and was ready to leave. "I thank you for your advice and time professor." She really did need to be off. "I'll look this over some more." she said indicating the brochure that he handed her earlier.