View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 01:33 PM   #22 (permalink)
Schroyers
Gryffindor

DMLE
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Lupin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mercy Peckham
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Tempest Chandler
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
Javy wasn't quite as comfortable as with the barnyard outdoors. But there wasn't anything he could do about it with the cold continually creeping in. He would have to collect more items and make special trips to stay warm.. Well, once he dealt with the new visitor.

He waved his wand to open the door, "Mr. Jones.. Come on in." It was much too cold to stay outside like this now. Waiting until he took a seat did he ask, "Now what can I do for you?"
Connor stepped into the room and smiled, pulling his coat a little closer around him. How was it even cold inside? That seemed terrible, was there no where he could get warm? The snow needed to melt like today! "Thank you, Professor.."

The fifth year took a seat and took a moment to think of how to word his question "Well, i was wondering about the Unicorn from the other day...i had also spoken with Professor Morgan about the Thestrals in the stables, I'd never seen Thestrals before I came here and she said she felt like they were going to run off..I just wanted to know if you thought the two things were related?" He thought they had to be, right? They were both horse like creatures.. "Also, is there a reason that only those who have seen death can see Thestrals?" This was another thing bugging him..

Like an AMERICAN.