View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 10:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
William returned Aly's smile, of course, but then.... she was leaning over him to look at that lamp. THAT LAMP.

"Wanda," he sighed in reply. WANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! "My sister gave that to me for Christmas. She knows I like creatures, she even KNOWS what creatures I like," duh, dragons, "but she thought it would be funny if she gave me a gnome lamp. I don't know." He shook his head. "Sisters."

Wanda had certifiably weird tastes. Just look at her obsession with Oliver. Weiiiiiiiiiiiiird. "How bout this place though, huh?" Willy changed the subject brightly, patting the bouncy sofa they were sitting on. "Great place."
So it was a christmas present from his sister. Wow.

"She's got great taste." She was joking. He could tell, right? But somehow it was quite amusing and it showed when she leaned back to rest her back against the sofa again. There was a grin on her lips.

Alysson dismissed the 'sisters' comment with a shrug. She wouldn't know what 'sisters' did seeing as SHE was the sister in the family. "Maybe I should start buying my brothers one of these lamps as well. You don't happen to know where Wanda got this one, do you?" Once again, just joking.

Though it WOULD be hilarious to see Jeremy's reaction to unwrapping that.

Great place, yes. "I brought the sofa." Which was certainly an interesting addition to this place, was it not?

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}