View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 01:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Victoria let her eyes move around the room. “Interesting is one way to put it. I’ve come down a few times, but was only here for jury duty once, thank Merlin. It was interesting, but I’d much rather be at work than sitting watching a criminal. Especially a criminal that did something at Hogwarts.” With Bart there all those stories did was scare her, but thankfully she had Cossy looking out for him.

She couldn’t help but smile, that’s what she wanted to hear and she knew Mariel would too. Fantastic! “I’m glad, I really want to see your area shine a bit more. You guys tend to be the hidden gem. People love the inventions, but don’t give enough credit to the people that work hard behind them. This will be a great way to get out in the public eye.” With Mariel’s fiancé being a journalist she’d probably be able to tell him exactly what to put in the paper. Starting to chuckle over the sound of the Gobstones, “Well at least it was someone pulling a nice prank and not trying to ruin a game. That’s all we need is threats using Gobstones. Hogwarts has already lost Quiddtich this term.” She was still a bit annoyed by the entire thing that went around that, it was probably because she had teams still questioning how to find new talent from there.

“Oh Bart would find a way to use them against people, or professors. The boy has always been a handful when it comes to pranks. He’s smart, but I’d just wish he’d use it for other things.” She hadn’t heard anything from the school that he had been getting in trouble, so at least that was a plus. “He’s going to be livid when he finds out he can’t come to the Quidditch event.” She had known this from the get go. “Oh I don’t’ know yet. They are still too young to really know what’s going on, but if Charely or my parents bring them than I guess they could have fun with the mascots. Though Alana would probably be scared of them.”