View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 06:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post
It wasn't long before the door in front of him was opened and Simon was greeted with the sight of the woman whom the office belonged to. She vaguely looked familiar and the auror-security took a mental note of her for future records.

"Good day," he said with a polite nod as he returned her greeting. "I'm Simon Bennett from the MLE and I'm here to see actually how I can help you." A sort of return of her own question. They were to work together after all instead of her actually doing anything one-sided for him. Though he supposed she did have to be agreeable to the planning.

"To speak with you about any security measures and presence that might be required or desired at your symposium."
Ah, so Emily HAD heard and was already jumping on the ball to get security ready for the event. Perfect! One more thing for Gabi to check off her to-do list. She smiled and invited the man inside to have a seat. "Perfect! Come in, sit down and we can discuss security," she told him with an inviting smile. She walked around and took a seat behind her desk as she waited for him to take a seat in one of the armchairs she had in her office.

"Since you're the security expert, you can let me know if what I'm envisioning makes sense or not," she chuckled as she pulled out her notes. "Basically, we're going to need two branches of security - a couple of wizards to help the visiting speakers and carpet vendors, and we will be having an interactive flying carpet station for people to test an actual carpet, so we will need some sort of security station there - or would that be Accidents and Catastrophes?" she asked. She hoped he was following along with everything, but she figured he'd ask if anything didn't make sense to him.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid