View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 02:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
There was so much to do. SO MUCH TO DO. But Gabi liked it that way - she THRIVED when she had a lot on her plate.

Speaking of things on her plate - someone was knocking at her office. She'd had her feet propped up on her desk as she looked over the profiles of her visitors for the symposium, so she got up and put her pumps back on. She straightened her pencil skirt, ran a hand through her hair, and went to open the door for whoever was behind it.

Ok, not one of her employees. Who was he? "Hello, how can I help you?" she asked.
It wasn't long before the door in front of him was opened and Simon was greeted with the sight of the woman whom the office belonged to. She vaguely looked familiar and the auror-security took a mental note of her for future records.

"Good day," he said with a polite nod as he returned her greeting. "I'm Simon Bennett from the MLE and I'm here to see actually how I can help you." A sort of return of her own question. They were to work together after all instead of her actually doing anything one-sided for him. Though he supposed she did have to be agreeable to the planning.

"To speak with you about any security measures and presence that might be required or desired at your symposium."