View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 02:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post
With his choice of places to start for his current assignments, Simon had of course opted to Level 6 first. No point in trying Games and Sports without backup which he hadn't gotten...yet. Maybe he'd convince a YATI or two next time around. Easily gaining access to the department given he had been doing rounds in his duel role as security as well as his status as an MLE liaison, the auror made his way through the work are to the office clearly denoted as the one belonging to the current department head. The returned department head from previous years. One Gabriela Schultz.

He approached the door and gave it two clear knocks to announce his presence. As long as the woman in question was inside or nearby which he had been told she likely was at the moment. Now he just had to patiently wait for whatever reaction was to come.And then they could get onto the business of security planning for the public event.
There was so much to do. SO MUCH TO DO. But Gabi liked it that way - she THRIVED when she had a lot on her plate.

Speaking of things on her plate - someone was knocking at her office. She'd had her feet propped up on her desk as she looked over the profiles of her visitors for the symposium, so she got up and put her pumps back on. She straightened her pencil skirt, ran a hand through her hair, and went to open the door for whoever was behind it.

Ok, not one of her employees. Who was he? "Hello, how can I help you?" she asked.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid