View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 06:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default Sorry for the delay, I was playing at WDW! ON WITH THE MEETING
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Gabi hated to admit it, but she had hoped someone would ask that question - just not HIM with the fatty doughnuts and whatnot. She smiled though and nodded.

"Good question, Blake. The reason we are looking at the ban again is because the actual foundations of the ban are...outdated," she explained. At least, in her opinion they were. "The law was based more on protecting the muggle artifacts - basically, the carpets - and they were banned to protect old carpets that were being enchanted. To protect muggle history, you see."

"However, you bring up good points, as there are many things that must be considered if we lift the ban. Our confirmed guests will be coming to speak about their own flying carpet experiences in their own country so wizards here in London can here the pros and cons from people who have actually experienced them first hand,"
she explained. There would be plenty of info for them to digest so when it came time to vote next year, they'd be ready!

Alright, continuing on!

"I'm addition to the panel with carpet experts, we will have vendors from foreign lands selling merchandise and even some carpets for people to try flying...in a controlled environment, of course," she added. Like apparition lessons at the school, yeah?

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid