View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 02:13 AM   #151 (permalink)
Edward Penguin
Hufflepuff
Diricawl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gendry Elwes
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Edward Lennox
Department of Mysteries
NARGLES! |Tree Hugger | Wears a Penguin Suit & Tie | Snape on a Stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStar View Post
Edward was good at catching her off guard, and the kiss was no exception. This time however she was not so quick on her feet, and the blush appeared on her cheeks. She hated that her emotions were so transparent. Ainsley couldn't help but to wonder if that was something that would ever go away. "I hope he has those same feelings." This was a ball. There shouldn't be any damage control that she would need to take part in. She made a mental note to check in with him in an hour or so just to be sure.

A giggle escaped her lips as he twirled. "I should have dressed up."Next time she would have made sure that she fit the part. Time was something that she didn't have an abundance of. "Thank you." Somehow she managed not to blush at his compliment. "I'm so glad to see you here."
Edward noted the quick rush of color as he stepped back. He winked to her and smiled. He looked at the table to see what sorts of things they had decorated and then pondered whether he should remove the cape. It was rather heavy and he didn't expect he'd be able to dance much later if he was sweating like a 17th century prince. He hadn't quite powdered well. He glanced up to the head table. Looks like he's having a nice time like a normal person. Hopefully some dolt won't go up and start pestering him about ministry affairs tonight.

I think you look lovely. That's a very nice dress. It's a rather intricate pattern. How did you find it? I just went to a costume shop and tried to pick out something that was a little extravagantly silly. He took a sip of water and responded. I guessed you'd be here, so I didn't want to miss the chance to dance a time or two. I figured you'd be covered up with lads lining up to take your hand this evening.

Image by hermygirl...she's the best!