View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 04:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
"Stretching my legs, change of scenery. Helps me to think." Adam said with a grin as he made his way over to his colleague. "You?" Because they had coffee on the seventh floor, although that cart could get quite the demand at certain times. It seemed a popular haunt for other levels of the Ministry, too - was the coffee particularly good?

He didn't think so, but maybe he was just used to it. Leaning over to sniff the coffee, Adam's nose wrinkled, and he took in the rest of their new surroundings. "No mugs, though." So unless anyone was planning on drinking it straight from the pot, he assumed the level-ee's here brought their own. "Everything seems good, so far. I'm looking forward to this event. What about you?" What with her being the Quidditch division head, he was sure her excitement must definitely rival his own.

Oh so he was out for a break as well. “Great minds think alike. I was doing the same really. I can only sit in paperwork for so long before I have to get up and move. I know down here isn’t usually busy unless there are hearings going on, so thought it was a good quiet place to walk. Then I found this.” She glanced towards the coffee cauldron again. Just interesting all of it.

“Yeah, I don’t think I’m going to test it.” Not that she had a mug, but she could transfigure one, though she wasn’t temping this odd looking cauldron. She turned her focus back on her coworker and her smile grew, “Oh I’m so glad. Really excited your division is up for helping us. I’m not sure I could get everything accomplish with just my own team. They are great, but this is big.” As well as exciting. She really couldn’t wait. “I can’t wait to see some new inventions you have in store. Oh how did the gobstones end up?” She was curious about that since he said something at their meeting.

Thinking about pranks lead her to thoughts of Bart, “My son would love to get his hands on something like that, hence why I was afraid it came from the school.” Had she mentioned about him in the meeting. “He’s going to hate missing the event. Are your kids and wife excited for it?” It was months away yet, but children got excited early.