View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 11:53 AM   #9 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Misa looked up from flipping through her notes and smiled at the Department Head. "I guess i did, i'm surprised myself" she answered since she was usually on the late side. She watched the tray of vegetable snacks as it was placed on the table. Well, it was there to eat and not for show right? So she reached for a radish and ate it when more arrived at the meeting.

The next was a female who she knew was new to this level. Not new to the Ministry though. Misa smiled back politely "Good morning" she greeted and was about to say something more when a male employee entered the room.

And he sat next to her? Well then. Misa turned her chair juuuust a little so that she was slightly facing him and gave him a charming smile. What? He was handsome! Too bad for the doughnuts though. Bad for your health! "Did you make them yourself?" she asked, not grabbing a doughnut..maybe later..MAYBE.

Meeting began and Misa chuckled lightly because Keegan had JUST been on time. He looked at the female named Sky as their Department Head introduced her. Misa knew she had seen her before!

Looking at the board, the lead apparition instructor listened, making notes here and there and then put the muggle pen back behind her ear. As for questions? She had a few but she was sure they were going to be answered if Gabi talked further so she simply shook her head no. And grabbed another radish.