View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 03:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default Speeding this up because VACATION tomorrow!
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Gabi was not in a very patient mood today. Not at all. The fact that she had a room of only three people was an annoyance in itself - and then one of her new employees, a man whose name she hadn't bothered to remember, came in carrying DOUGHNUTS. AKA STRAIGHT-TO-YOUR-HIPS FRIED DOUGH.

Helloooooo, she was trying to keep her employees HEALTHY and free of HEART ATTACKS thank you very much. She pushed that issue to the back of her brain, however - she'd deal with his terrible eating habits later. She had more important issues to discuss but her pulse was still through the roof just THINKING about those fatty pastries next to her vegetables.

"Hello Blake, thank you for joining us. Everyone, this is Blake, a new employee in Brooms. I'm Miss Schultz," she said, introducing herself although she was sure he knew who she was. How could he NOT? "And of course I'd like to welcome our newest transfer, Sky, over from Level Two," she added, unable to hide a small smirk at the satisfaction of taking an employee from Emily Browne. Hehe.

Alright, onto business!

"Normally I'd wait for more employees to begin our meeting, but I will deal with their tardiness later," she said with a smile. "As you can see from our agenda, we have a very fun and exciting event coming up that we have been put in charge of planning! The Flying Carpet Symposium will be a weekend long event where witches and wizards from the UK can meet with flying carpet vendors and transportation officials to learn more about flying carpets and the rules regarding them in other countries. As you all know, flying carpets are banned, and as such, we have no need for a division to regulate them," she told them. Obviously they knew that, right?

"However lately, there has been talk of getting rid of the law all together, and while I've had numerous," and she meant NUMEROUS, "suggestions on how to go about this in my mail, the Minister and I both agree that getting rid of this law in one big swoop is not the way to go. So we are going to let the PEOPLE decide. After the symposium, during the next election, we will be charged with coming up with a new law that either replaces the old one, or makes amendments to the current law," she explained.

"Any questions before I continue?" she asked. She knew she had said a LOT, but hoped that they would be able to keep up with it all.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid