View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 07:01 AM   #20 (permalink)
Luna_Midnight

Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arista Royal
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sky-Light Rain Nigthingale-Doherty
Magical Transportation
x7 x3
Assistant Marauder | 1/2 of BenSky | Hit Wiz! | Mischief Managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
Javy was merely reading one of his magazines when he heard the knocks. Luckily the magazine wasn't thick in volume, so he casually dropped it on his desk before getting up to answer it.

He looked down to see a young Gryffindor girl. "Miss Royal.. what brings you here today?" He could sense another presence on her, but decided not to comment on it just yet.

Okay he hadn't answered time to turn back and just forget about this whole thing. As she was turning though the door opened and there was the Professor...Just great. She was so ready to just turn back and there he was... Good timing Professor, good timing.

"Hello Professor Thompson!!" Just smile and wave... Oh yeah, why she was here... "Um well I visited Professor Flamsteed earlier with my pet." she wasn't going to say anymore about the pet until he asked more. "And he said I should come and talk to you." At that time Anneliese poked her head from the pocket of her coat and looked over at the Professor. The Gryffindor slightly grimaced she couldn't hide for ten more seconds?

Fire works through my veins into my heart

Remember the night’s dancing under the sky