View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 03:48 PM   #19 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
Unicorns and Thestrals.. Little definitely wasn't the word to describe the topic on them. "Why certainly, come on in." Allowing her to step inside to have a seat. Once was Javy was seated, he set down a plate of biscuits that he made earlier that she was free to consume. "Alright Miss Cambridge, so what were you wanting to know about them?"
Lex happily stepped by the Professor and let herself into the office. Real cozy this place was, why hadn't she visted before now? It had an interesting look to it. So different from Professor Barlow's. The Prefect took a seat and helped herself to the biscuits being offered. No candy though? That was fine, she'd brought her own anyway. "Thanks Professor."

First she had to get settled in her seat. Might as well get comfortable in a place like this. She fished a chocolate frog from her bag and began smearing it against the biscuit...you know, to add flavour...

"Just the basics Sir...like how you proper befriend a Unicorn, so it doesn't run you through with its horn--and how you convince a Thestral to go up a couple flights of stairs." A couple being an understatement when you consider the 142 staircases they had back in the castle but all in due time. "I saw one down in Hogsmeade, didn't reckon they travelled that far but they must be looking for some place, right?" Think how helpful she was prepared to be!

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.