View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 09:23 AM   #24 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Even though he would have easily devoured a doughnut or two had they been there, Tancred appreciated the healthy snacks that were present at the meeting. There would be no after-eating guilt when he was putting fruits, vegetables, and hummus in his mouth. After gathering a plate full of goodies, he found an open spot next to a woman with brunette hair. When he got settled in on the pillow, he recognized that the woman was no one other than Hershey McKenna. Hello, daughter of the former boss!

He turned to her as if he was about to start conversation with her, but the meeting officially began. After a lovely welcome from his new boss, she then moved on to introductions. So there was Harmony ... Jack ... Manolo ... Jose ... January ... Willy ... Ember ... Kylie ... oh, was it his turn now?

"Hello, everyone. I'm Tancred Adara," he said with a smile, pointing at his nametag. "My favourite colour is orange because that is the colour of the Chudley Cannons, my favourite Quidditch team. I worked at the dragon reserve in Wales for thirteen years, and now I am the new dragon commissioner here at the Ministry." Nodding his head, he dipped a celery stick and popped it in his mouth. Next!