View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 03:44 AM   #21 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default hi hi hi hi hi hi hiiii *catches up*
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

More and more people kept coming in and heading for the food table, so once Harmony said she didn't need any help, William... wellp, helped himself to some food. Even though he was more of a meat eater than a veggie lover, he loaded up his plate with hummus and carrot and celery sticks. Harmony's hummus was delicious, if he recalled correctly.

Then he turned around to pick out a pillow and was met with The Hyper One from reception. Ohhh boy. "Hey again," he returned her greeting quite seriously, since she had called him 'sir' and all. The corners of Willy's mouth were just twitching to laugh, though. Who called him sir? Oh JANUARY did, apparently, only sarcastically. Her remark made William's ears redden.

"Hi Jan," he just replied instead, awkwardly holding his plate and figuring he'd wait for her before they sat down. Willy spotted Jose and Rozanna and the bloodhound guy he kept running into... and...annnnnnd.... were those some of his busy dragon coworkers he never saw?!! That was exciting!

Eventually Willy and January made it to the pillows and he let her use him as a cane so she could sit down. Why not. He was just so helpful today. Must be because it was just the first day back. Once he was seated on a super multicolored pillow, William finally got to dip a celery stick into the hummus and start munching.

Right, Jack and Manolo and Jose and January he all knew... now was it his turn? He hastily swallowed his celery stick and let out a small, nervous cough. "Hi all..." COUGH. Okay. Windpipe cleared. "I'm William Williamson, Senior Dragon Researcher.... my favorite color is green, like my old House colors and like the scales of my favorite dragon..." fun facts there... What else was he supposed to say? "Oh and I've worked here for a few years but before the Ministry, I hatched Longhorns in Romania and taught at Hogwarts."

There, all about him was done and delivered. Willy gave a general smile and nod to the group and went back to his crunchy food. He was listening to the others though, he was.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind