View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 04:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
MuggleDinosaur
Dark Force Defense League

DIMC
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Montgomery S. Wilder
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Odette Boone-Wilder
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She couldn’t deny that her evening did improve with Jamie being around, “I know I don’t have to, but there is something about being around you that always just makes it hard not to.” She enjoyed her friend and his happy nature. She jumped a little at his raise in voice, but she couldn’t help but blush a bit at his words. “Well thank you we try.” She wasn’t sure running the world was what she was trying to do, but she did what she had to. Though Jon and Charely did help a lot, so she couldn’t say she was fully on her own with her children. “Bart is great, he’s healed up almost 100% from that stroke last year. He’s back at that school.” She still wasn’t fully thrilled by that, but he seemed happy and it didn’t seem anything weird was going on. “They girls are great. They are walking so all over the house now.” She loved her children and it showed when she talked about them. She couldn’t believe her girls were walking and talking some. “They grow up so fast.”

So she wasn’t a normal female to him? Good to know. Shaking her head and laughing a bit, “Well I think you do fine and any woman who couldn’t enjoy being around you is crazy.” Her laughter and smile faded with his words, “Oh Jamie that’s awful.” She had some of her own issues after the twins so she could relate a little. “I really enjoy your happy, but if you don’t, there has to be a way for a happy medium?” She hoped at least. “You wouldn’t have to drag me, I love to dance, it would be my honor to dance with you.”

She couldn’t help but hug him again after he set her down, [b] “I won’t and don’t you forget you’re always loved by me too.” One of her closest and favorite friends. Following him into the photobooth she glanced around, “So silly or just smiling? Oh or maybe a few of each?” They could really have fun with this.
Jamie wondered if Victoria was having a good time tonight. Jamie had a feeling that she had better and snobbish people to hang out with and drink expensive champagne than spending time with him. Jamie was fine with that, if it's even true and it is then he's still fine with it. Jamie wasn't one to judge but sometimes just sometimes there were snobby people that made him a little judgmental but he tried to keep that in his head and not say it out loud and so far he hadn't said a word about it anyone. "I don't pressure people to hang out with me. Do I?" This was an interesting question that he wanted the answer to. "I'm sure you don't try you all succeed." Jamie smiled. The thirty-three year old had almost forgot about what happened last school year. It was more Jamie trying to put it in the past because he had seen it first hand and it was horrible to see that. "That's so good to hear, I didn't like having to go to Hogwarts and seeing that. I have nightmares about that time there...still." If Jamie had the choice he wouldn't have let his child go back to Hogwarts after something like that had happened. No child should be older than their parents. Jamie still had nightmares of seeing the students all old and wrinkly and pretty much on their death bed. It broke his hear to even see it. The nightmares didn't help to try and forget it.

Jamie even thought of himself as hard to handle, crazy and on an energy drink without even drinking one. O_O "Sometimes I think a woman has to be somewhat crazy to even think about dating me." The relationship department wasn't one that he was strong at or confident at. For someone who was always happy he sure put himself down when it came to being in a relationship. "I enjoy my happy sometimes but there's times when I just think I'm annoying people with my personality or when people think I'm being fake." Was he going off topic? Jamie wasn't even sure right now.

PICTURE TIIIIIME. After Jamie had set her down he was surprised that Victoria had hugged him so he hugged her tightly. Hugs were still the best thing ever. Jamie thought about what she was saying. There had to be at least one normal picture. The healer wasn't one to take to many normal pictures but he would take one for Victoria. "We should do one or two normal pictures and the other should be funny and weird, Queen Victoria." There, now Jamie had a nickname for Vic and it wasn't normal and that was best part.

i got a heart like a truck, it's been drug through the mud, runs on dreams
& gasoline & that ole highway holds the key, it's got a lead foot down when it's leaving

lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating, a little bit of love is all that it's needing