View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 04:59 PM   #25 (permalink)
MudInMyBlood
formerly: PhoenixStar

Hippogriff

Graduated
<--- Random | Funfetti | Lima Bean | Slytherpuff | PURPLE | Hoarder of pens | ALWAYS Severus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Muggle. Hufflepuff. Close enough. He was rather intrigued that she and her sisters were the ones with magic and ALL of them had it. That was cool.

Oh yeah, veggies cancel out the treats. "But sweet treats could give your unicorn cavities." And then she'd have to take it to the unicorn dentist. Of course those didn't exist, because wizards didn't even have dentists. Good luck with that one, kid. "You can google one of those, too." Hopefully she was writing this down.

"No problem. Anything else I can help you find?" Even though he wasn't the librarian, he WAS awesome.
Cavities? "Well, I'll just brush his teeth like mine." That was how she managed to not get a cavity in her lifetime. There was no way that she would give up sweets. That was cruel and unusual. "No cavities here, see!" AJ flashed the man her pearly whites. Of course she did visit a dentist regularly. "I'll brush them extra good." Just in case. She snorted at the google reference, maybe she would if things got out of control with his teeth.

Hmm... he was being so helpful and all. Was there anything else that she could use some help with? "I think I'm good on the unicorn stuff." Minus having the unicorn of course, but in due time. "Unless you can show me a book that tells me how to get a boy to like a girl, then I'm all good." Not for her. GAG! For her sister and that terribly quiet lion boy. AJ had tried and failed. Maybe this man knew something. "Or any advice?" That way she wouldn't have to read.