View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 04:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
MuggleDinosaur
Dark Force Defense League

DIMC
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Montgomery S. Wilder
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Odette Boone-Wilder
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
How couldn’t she smile at that, “Well if you say so, I guess I have to believe you.” Her lonely mood was lifting being near Jamie. He was so sweet all the time and so happy. There wasn’t a moment you could be sad around him. “I guess I can see how a single mother of three can be entertaining.” She chuckled at him. There really wasn’t a dull moment in her life where her children are concerned. She frowned when he said about his parents, but he didn’t seemed phased by it. “You should have owled, I had plenty of room. You could have been my babysitter for the afternoon.” She joked with him, but knew he’d be perfect with the kids.

“Jamie there is no reason you couldn’t have a date. Look at you, you are adorable and so fun to be around. Any girl would be lucky to have you.” Her friend needed to give himself more credit. He was slow dancing alone, “I like to dance, next time find me. It’s been forever since I’ve been dancing and since I’m dateless tonight as well why not dance with a friend.” Friend dancing was just as fun as couple dating so they could have fun together.

The blush was getting deeper as he said about her beauty, really she wasn’t, but that was sweet of him. “Well thank you.” The next thing she knew she was being picked up and kissed on the cheek. “Goodness if that’s all it took to love me.” She chuckled, “alright to the photobooth.” This was going to be fun.
Jameson chuckled a little. "You know you really don't have to believe me, right?" It was simple as that, Jamie didn't think people really had to believe him when he gave them compliments but it was their choice if they wanted to. Jamie put his fist in the air. "SINGLES MOTHERS RUN THIS WORLD! WOOOT! But on a serious note how is the sunny boy and your twinies?" He asked because he cared but he could have asked in a normal manner instead of in his lame Jameson Carmichael way but there was no stopping him right now. "If I was smart enough I would have owled you but I just thought you would be super busy with getting ready for the gala and your babies." Which by the way Victoria looked stunning, like a Queen.

ALL HAIL QUEEN VICTORIA...MAROON.

Jamie shrugged. "Well, I know but I get nervous around the females. Or well some woman think I'm way to weird and way to happy all the time. If I could turn off the happiness switch I would but even if I could I wouldn't because I would have to struggle through depression again." Those were not fun times for him. When you look at Jamie you wouldn't think that someone so happy go lucky like him would have suffered from depression. "You know what? Next time I'm going to find you and drag you out on to the dance floor." That was not a threat it was a promise. No more dancing to slow songs alone for Jamie Carmichael.

The thirty-three year old noticed the blush on her cheeks, he was finally doing something right. Jamie beamed at her. Jamie set Victoria back on to the ground and grinned. "You're always loved by me the most and don't forget that." He was going to make sure that she was never going to forget that. Jamie grabbed her by the hand and pulled her into one of the photo-phone-booths.

i got a heart like a truck, it's been drug through the mud, runs on dreams
& gasoline & that ole highway holds the key, it's got a lead foot down when it's leaving

lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating, a little bit of love is all that it's needing