Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 11:36 PM   #21 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaursOnASpaceship View Post
The thirty-three year old spun his fake date around twice and then did the dips. Oh so romantic. Jamie heard the music change, well that was out of nowhere, yeah? Jamie blinked a few times and looked over at his invisible partner and shrugged at her. Jamie listened to the song for a little bit and it didn't even seem like a bad song, he could totally dance off beat on it. Jamie heard a voice talking to him as he listened to the song. His eyes searched around around for the voice and then he looked down to see a blonde haired girl. "HEY! Nice music!" He nodded his head long to the much but he was way off beat.
Jasmine chuckled and noticed he was nodding his head off beat. "Yeah...it is nice music.." she wondered if he was doing it purposely or needed someone to dance with. She got the courage to ask him, she was so nervous her fingernails were digging into her palms. "Listen I was gonna dance to the music and I was wondering if you wanted to dance...with me?" she asked. Dang she hated this. She didn't even know if he had a date but judging by the fact he danced alone, the odds were in her favor. Why not dance with a stranger right?