View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 07:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

SPOILER!!: Jamie
Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaursOnASpaceship View Post
Jamie shook his head disappointedly at her. "We don't need any of that negative energy! You are my favorite friend! I may have other friends too but you're my favorite." He had to say it twice just so it would sink into Victoria's head. He wanted her to know that she did mean something to him because she really did mean a lot to him even if they haven't been talking that much lately. Holiday? Oh yeah it was Christmas and New Years time again. Jamie shrugged. "I think my parents and siblings forgot to invite me to their party but other than that it's perfect. What about your holiday?" Jamie beams down at her. No matter what life throws at Jamie he's always happy about it.

Did he bring a date? Jamie burst out laughing. "Do you think I could mange to get myself a date? Nah, I was just slow dancing on the dance floor by myseld not that long ago." Man was his partner quite the dancer. Besides that he just didn't have the guts to tell Athena that he really likes her let along as her on a date. Jamie blinked at her for a second. "Do you really not know of beautiful you are? Do I have to drag you over to that booth in oder to get a picture with you?" Jamie shook his head at her.

"WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!" Jamie jumped up and down. The thirty-three year old picked Vic up into a hug and kissed her on the cheek. "I love you!"

How couldn’t she smile at that, “Well if you say so, I guess I have to believe you.” Her lonely mood was lifting being near Jamie. He was so sweet all the time and so happy. There wasn’t a moment you could be sad around him. “I guess I can see how a single mother of three can be entertaining.” She chuckled at him. There really wasn’t a dull moment in her life where her children are concerned. She frowned when he said about his parents, but he didn’t seemed phased by it. “You should have owled, I had plenty of room. You could have been my babysitter for the afternoon.” She joked with him, but knew he’d be perfect with the kids.

“Jamie there is no reason you couldn’t have a date. Look at you, you are adorable and so fun to be around. Any girl would be lucky to have you.” Her friend needed to give himself more credit. He was slow dancing alone, “I like to dance, next time find me. It’s been forever since I’ve been dancing and since I’m dateless tonight as well why not dance with a friend.” Friend dancing was just as fun as couple dating so they could have fun together.

The blush was getting deeper as he said about her beauty, really she wasn’t, but that was sweet of him. “Well thank you.” The next thing she knew she was being picked up and kissed on the cheek. “Goodness if that’s all it took to love me.” She chuckled, “alright to the photobooth.” This was going to be fun.