Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 06:46 PM   #17 (permalink)
Syd

MO
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Keller

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaden L. Fuller
Minister's Office
Sardines ♥ // Nomsy, yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
She was doing her best to sneak away before some weirdo tried to ask her for a dance, but she didn't make it. Some weirdo (who she knew was her date) grabbed her hand before she could escape AND twirled her into his side. "Oh. Hi. Wow." Mae patted his chest a couple times. "That was smooth."

And no, she did NOT want to dance, but he was already dragging her back onto the floor. She was about to whine and stomp and complain, but then she saw him eye and question her choice of shoes. "Yes," she answered stubbornly, putting her free hand on Kade's upper forearm. "But you better make this good. No amount of cushioning charms could make these foot traps of death comfortable." Just sayin'.
Kade chuckled, glancing down at the hand on his chest then looking back up at Mae's face. "I thought so." It was more luck than anything that they hadn't tripped and fallen into a heap on the ground... but he wasn't going to say that. Better to let her think he expected it all to go smoothly.

He raised his eyebrows. Make it good? Kade placed a hand on Mae's waist and the other on her shoulderblade. "I'm offended. Of course I'll make it good." As long as she was talking about the dance. He couldn't do anything about her shoes.

So he started dancing, looking around the dance floor before back at the woman in front of him. "So what do you think so far? Of this party thing."

COURAGEOUS | RESILIENT | FIERY
everlasting companion