View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 02:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
MuggleDinosaur
Dark Force Defense League

DIMC
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Montgomery S. Wilder
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Odette Boone-Wilder
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She was certainly blushing as he called her his favorite person. "I highly doubt that, but it's wonderful to see you too." How couldn't she be happy to see him after such a welcoming greeting. Seeing him come towards her she opened her arms knowingly. The hugs was welcoming after spending most of the evening alone. "Having a good holiday?" He seemed to be at least.

"Did you bring a date with you?" Though him being alone at a photobooth made her think the answer was a no, but she could be in the loo or with a friend chatting. Glancing back at the booth and then to Jamie she laughed, "You have to be kidding? Why on earth would you want me in your picture." All the younger prettier girls he could pull into a fun photobooth he was asking her.

Though she couldn't help but laugh at the thought, "Why not, let's get our picture taken."
Jamie shook his head disappointedly at her. "We don't need any of that negative energy! You are my favorite friend! I may have other friends too but you're my favorite." He had to say it twice just so it would sink into Victoria's head. He wanted her to know that she did mean something to him because she really did mean a lot to him even if they haven't been talking that much lately. Holiday? Oh yeah it was Christmas and New Years time again. Jamie shrugged. "I think my parents and siblings forgot to invite me to their party but other than that it's perfect. What about your holiday?" Jamie beams down at her. No matter what life throws at Jamie he's always happy about it.

Did he bring a date? Jamie burst out laughing. "Do you think I could mange to get myself a date? Nah, I was just slow dancing on the dance floor by myseld not that long ago." Man was his partner quite the dancer. Besides that he just didn't have the guts to tell Athena that he really likes her let along as her on a date. Jamie blinked at her for a second. "Do you really not know of beautiful you are? Do I have to drag you over to that booth in oder to get a picture with you?" Jamie shook his head at her.

"WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!" Jamie jumped up and down. The thirty-three year old picked Vic up into a hug and kissed her on the cheek. "I love you!"

i got a heart like a truck, it's been drug through the mud, runs on dreams
& gasoline & that ole highway holds the key, it's got a lead foot down when it's leaving

lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating, a little bit of love is all that it's needing