View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 12:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaursOnASpaceship View Post
Before the thirty-three year old walked into the photo booth he heard a voice. Before even turning around he already knew the person that was speaking to him. Jamie flailed his arms a little then turned around. "VIC! MY FAVORITE PERSON!" Jamie said with a huge grin on his face. He hadn't seen her in so long. Jamie remembered that she was the very first friend that he had made when he joined the ministry.

Jamie moved away from the photo booth and walked towards Victoria and gave her a big bear hug. He loved to give people hugs, hugs were the best to receive from people. "I am!" He was so excited to be here because he actually gone to one of these gala/party things for the first or second time since being at the ministry. "You wanna join me? Come on! It'll be fun!" Jamie said finally letting go of Victoria.
She was certainly blushing as he called her his favorite person. "I highly doubt that, but it's wonderful to see you too." How couldn't she be happy to see him after such a welcoming greeting. Seeing him come towards her she opened her arms knowingly. The hugs was welcoming after spending most of the evening alone. "Having a good holiday?" He seemed to be at least.

"Did you bring a date with you?" Though him being alone at a photobooth made her think the answer was a no, but she could be in the loo or with a friend chatting. Glancing back at the booth and then to Jamie she laughed, "You have to be kidding? Why on earth would you want me in your picture." All the younger prettier girls he could pull into a fun photobooth he was asking her.

Though she couldn't help but laugh at the thought, "Why not, let's get our picture taken."