Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 07:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

SPOILER!!: Mariel
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Mariel's smile grew at his words as she looked into his face. "Dancing with me," she repeated back to him, then chuckled a bit as he continued. She knew that fact all too well. "Your thoughts focused on me.. not something I would mind at all." Her hand at his collar slid around to the back of his neck and she pulled herself in closer, kissing him back as he leaned in. She returned the grin as he repaid the compliment. She knew she looked good but it was always great to hear and she was especially glad that he thought so. "You look nice without even trying," she said with a chuckle as he led her out to the dance floor. "We make a great looking couple."

She put her arms around his neck, moving in closer as he pulled her to him, and began dancing with him. "Salsa?" she slowly grinned as she thought about it. She had to admit that she did enjoy when they went Salsa dancing. "Maybe we'll have to make it a point to request it," she said, her voice low, next to his ear. Where could they do that? Green eyes flickered around a bit but she wasn't exactly sure where the music was coming from, not that it was her primary concern at the moment. "I'm sure I could use some more.. practice, though."

Her thoughts lost for a few moments as they continued dancing, she looked at him with a softer smile. "I'm glad you agreed to come with me." She knew the Ministry wasn't really his thing, but she was rather excited about the gala and really wanted him to go as well.

He really couldn’t deny they were a stunning couple and he enjoyed this fact. It was a huge reason he was so attracted to her. She was so confident in herself. Yes, Mariel had always been very different than the flings he had before. Which proved why it was her that got to him and made him commit. “Well I had to try at least this once for you.” He stayed close dancing with her. “We might put all these other couples to shame with our looks.” A chuckled followed even if he was only half joking.

Requesting salsa sounded like a good idea, “Maybe we should.” Then seeing her eyes look around a bit he smirked, “I could find the place.” Obviously he was thinking of other things, but the dancing right now seemed nice. “I can give you all the practice you need, but I think you do a great job.” She was fantastic in everything she did.

As they continued dancing his eyes focused back on her when she spoke again, “Where else would I be?” She was a Department Head and expected to be there, plus as good as she looked if he wasn’t she was sure to be hit on. He was enjoying himself for the most part too. So it was a good evening all the way around. “Do you have duties you have to withhold being here or do I get you all to myself all evening?” Not that he couldn’t have her every day to himself after work at home, but he was having fun dancing and wasn’t sure if she had to do other things. “Will Victoria be here?” The only other person he really knew from the ministry.