Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 06:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
Ringo
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Harmony was in the middle of walking like an Egyptian when someone approached, complimenting her outfit. The red head paused mid move and grinned, clearly pleased that someone had noticed her ensemble and approved.

"Why thank you! It does have a certain something, doesn't it?" She twirled on the spot, displaying the way the dress fanned out around her. "I just love that, don't you?" The twirling, that is. It made her feel free and the dizzying sensation took her back to childhood.

"I'm Harmony Skylark, by the way."
Ronnie beamed, nodding. "Definitely!" she said, eyeing the dress as the woman spun around. She chuckled, wondering for a moment where she had gotten the dress because she actually really did like it herself. Looking up to her face, she nodded. "I do! It's very nice." she replied with a smile.

Oh yeah, Ronnie should have introduced herself long ago hadn't she? "It's nice to meet you, Harmony! I'm Ronnie Hawkins." she introduced herself, shaking Harmony's hand. "So, what do you do in the ministry?" she asked as she swayed a bit to the music playing.