View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 03:03 AM   #75 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by HogwartsStudent11 View Post
Cynthia chose to sit down next to a blonde lady about her age, which was twenty-five, though the brunette looked younger than that. This other lady was dressed much more fashionably, which made Cynthia self-conscious. The IMC worker wore a wimple and a black gown complete with an apron and a pouch attached. Quite medieval and witchy, if she did say so herself.

"Hello," she greeted this woman next to her. "I'm Cynthia." She began to take out her homemade dinner, which was not nearly as fancy as the banquet food. But if any food had been contaminated with peanuts, well...she couldn't risk that.
As Jasmine realized there was no menu and you just had to go up and get your food. She was about to get up when someone sat down next to her. She looked over and a woman named Cynthia who seemed to be around her age introduced herself. She smiled politely. "I am Jasmine or Jazz for short. Nice to meet you.." she held out for her to shake. She eyed her homemeade dinner and commented on it saying, "I didn't know you could bring your own food into this place.."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unalii View Post
Elizabeth came into the seating area at the gala. Her feet were already killing her and she looked for a free seat. Eliza found a group of them near a young woman. She wandered over and gave the lady a light smile, "Hello..." She gestured to the seats around her, "Is there a free seat in here?" Eliza smiled gently, "Oh, I am Elizabeth, by the way. I work as the British Immigration Officer in the Magical International Cooperation Department." Elizabeth took a breath and chuckled, "Yeah, it is a mouthful, I know... but it is fun." Eliza beamed and looked a the lady.
Then another person came to the table and introduced herself. Jasmine smiled politely. This is why she came to meet new people right? She wanted to be social for once. Jasmine nodded when she asked her first question. "Oh yes, there is seats open. I mean I am the newbie around here so no one knows me yet." she shrugged. She really should stop babbling. Oh so her name was Elizabeth? She got that down. Cynthia and Elizabeth.

And her department did sound like a mouthful. She chuckled and agreed. "It is a mouthful. I am from the Department of Environmental Regulation and Protection. Now that wasn't too much of a mouthful as yours.." she teased slightly. She also introduced her new friend as well. "Oh Elizabeth this is Cynthia.." she gestured towards her.